The personal information requested during the registration process are collected by Uitch Srl and processed on computer media, in order to meet the obligations of the contract with the customer, and they will not under any circumstances be sold to third parties.
Uitch Srl guarantees to its customers the respect of the rules on the processing of personal data covered by the privacy code under LD. 196 of 30.06.03.
These data are collected by Uitch Srl, via Isonzo, 9, 00198 Rome (RM), and by person who from time to time is the legal representative, unless a manager is appointed under the Article. 29 of Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003.
The customer has, at any time, the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by written notice sent to the registered office of Uitch Srl. The customer, who claims to have received the information pursuant to art. 13 and over are entitled to the same rights under Article. 7 of Decree. N. 196/2003, and they have the right to access their data in the manner specified therein.
For any communications, please write to:
Uitch srl – Head of Privacy Protection – Via Isonzo, 9-00198 Rome – Italy.
Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003
1. Purpose of treatment
The processing of personal data you provided and / or inferred with browsing the site is directed to the following purposes:
- allow access and browsing the Site, as well as collect anonymous statistics on the use of the Site, to check the correct operation and to ascertain any responsibility in case of crimes committed during navigation;
2. provide the registration service on the Site;
3. provide the services offered by the Company.2. Processing methods – Safety measures
The processing of your personal data may include, in addition to their collection, their recording, storage, modification, communication, cancellation.
The treatment also can be made with or without the use of electronic means by dedicated personnel.
The Data shall be stored on paper and / or on computer and for the time strictly necessary to the fulfillment of the purposes of paragraph 1, in accordance with local regulations.
In relation to your personal data, the Company will adopt all the instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the Code. In particular, it will take appropriate technical, organizational, logistical and procedural safety, as required by the Code, so as to guarantee the minimum level of data protection provided by law.
In addition, the applied methods guarantee that the access to the data is permitted only to persons involved in the processing by the Company.
With regard to the provision of personal data we want to inform you that:
1. The computer systems and software used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet; mere access to the site thus involves the acquisition by the Company of the data relating to you;
2. Certain personal information relating to you are required for registration on the Site and a refusal by you will be provided before you finish the registration process.
- Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data collected for the achievement of the purposes of paragraph 1 shall not be communicated or released to third parties.5. Your Rights
According to Article 7 and following of the Code, you are entitled, among other things, to:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data that concern you and their communication in intelligible form;
- Obtain from the Data Controller or Data Processor, as identified below:
- Information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- Indication of the identity of the data controller and the Manager’s, and, where appropriate, of the representative designated by a foreign subject to data processing in Italy;
- Information about the persons or classes of persons to whom the data can be communicated or who may become aware of yourself as a designated representative on the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- The updating, rectification or integration of data concerning you;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The confirmation that the operations mentioned in (i) and (ii) above have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except in cases where this is impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data related to you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised either directly or through your representative in the manner provided for in Articles. 8 and 9 of the Code.
To exercise the rights listed above, you must make a written request by regular mail, to the processor of data, as identified below.
6. Owner and manager
The data controller is the present company, in its legal representative Alessandro Nartelli, with registered office in Via Isonzo, 9-00198 Rome (RM).
The processor of the data that concern you, is domiciled in this office at the headquarters of the Company, and is the director of the company -mail: email@example.com